cardamom seeds and pods in curries, desserts, and meat dishes, as well as in beverages, such as coffee and chai tea. People may also take cardamom as a supplement for its health benefits. Cardamom contains phytochemicals that have anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
Cardamom is considered very beneficial in making hair shiny. Cardamom contains potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium and phosphorus. It promotes hair growth. Along with this, cardamom can also be effective to remove dandruff.
Cardamom is an herb. The seeds are used to make medicine. Cardamom is used for digestion problems including heartburn, intestinal spasms, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), intestinal gas, constipation, liver and gallbladder complaints, and loss of appetite.
- Antioxidant and Diuretic Properties May Lower Blood Pressure.
- May Contain Cancer-Fighting Compounds.
- May Protect from Chronic Diseases Thanks to Anti-Inflammatory Effects.
- May Help with Digestive Problems, Including Ulcers.
- May Treat Bad Breath and Prevent Cavities.